Goyo the Macho Man!



Goyo, the newest addition to our herd is still quite young and we are just starting to find his personality, and boy is he a handful! He is very very curious and is always willing to come and sniff your shoes. He is always getting into trouble because of his curiosity. Because he is the youngest, you'd think he would be skittish and follow the others everywhere. Today is the first day I've really seen Goyo on his own. When I turned out the animals he ran out first and kicked up his heels. Not long after that I was tried to get him to go to his mother in the other paddock. I must have scared him because he jumped between the fence rails right into the boy's paddock and hid behind Ben! Ben eagerly sniffed Goyo, who was just wimpering. I was scared that Ben would hurt Goyo so I jumped in and grabbed him. For a week old cria, Goyo sure can kick. I could barely hold onto him! It took everything I had to get him away from Ben. I'm sure that we are going to have many many stories to come about Goyo! Taima

Comments