The Expo









Yesterday Via Verde Farm was one of 50 booths at the Women's Expo at Forest Hills Eastern. It was great fun and quite a bit of work. We sold socks, hand knitted hats, and roving. I have posted a few photos of the booth and items that I knitted out of cria fiber and hand dyed wool fiber. The blue variegated hat is from cria fiber and the pink and brown cap is sheep's wool dyed in poke berry and walnut husks. I really like this hat. I shared the booth with Catherine who brought her beautiful murano glass beads. She has created elegant, colorful and stylish necklaces and bracelets.
She brought me mid day a chai which was much needed and appreciated!

Noah created a new business and has named it "Generation N" jewelry by Noah Attal. He received many raves for his earrings and bracelets. Several of his friends purchased items. See the photo of his creations above.
Overall we did fairly well although attendance was down by at least half probably due to the gorgeous weather outside. I don't have enough stock to attend another fair at this time but perhaps I can work on some items for the spring. I have several new ideas to add to the business and will post the pictures when I get some products made.

Comments