New Farm Logo



Recently we designed a logo for the farm. The info has been added to the sides of the truck and the tailgate. This a very effective way to advertise a business. Especially if you drive hither, tither and yon as I do. However there are some downsides. I no longer can cut through traffic eradically, park in handicapped spaces, or run red lights by accident. Not that I ever did these things, but now I really am tied to the rules and regulations of driving etiquette as I represent the business and need to conduct myself in a decent manner.
It has taken a bit for me to get used this new public advertisement. The other day Noah asked me why people kept staring at us as we drove around town. I reminded him that we are a "walking" advertisement for the farm. He was not amused. I also had to remind myself not to stick out my tongue at the SUV that cut me off as I merged onto the highway. This is going to take some time...

Comments

  1. I love the new logo! I also love your crazy driving stories ; ) Did you guys design the logo yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a company in Lowell design the logo. They took the format from a picture that Sam had submitted to them for the brochure. I really like it too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment