Alpaca Seminar

I attended an alpaca seminar over the weekend. It was fantastic to see many other people who have chosen this unique lifestyle. I learned many new ideas and concepts to apply to Via Verde yet I was worn out with all the work I have yet to accomplish. My problem is the tendency to want to work on 10 ideas at the same time. This is not at all reasonable. So I have implemented a plan. Here goes:

1. I am going to finish spinning a skein of yarn and send it to MOPACA. I am not going to be self conscious about it. I am just going to do it! (I will post a photo when it is finished).

2. I am going to figure out how to start a paypal account and get my ETSY site up.-Friends this is NOT up and running. I will send you all an email when I do get. Goal by Wednesday.

3. I am going to finish the necklace from hand spun yarn and get it on Etsy. Provided #2 is done.

4. I am going to do the taxes...Not so fun.

5. I am going to buy a drum carder. Hey Sam, are you reading this???

6. Finally I am going to congratulate myself for what I did finish today....
cleaned the house, fed animals, cleaned one paddock, joined the area chamber of commerce.
Not bad for one day.

Comments

  1. Call me, I can walk you through Paypal and Etsy. Really! It's not hard.

    Good goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tamara,
    I am glad we could catch up at the seminar last weekend! So great to hear that you have taken some ideas home and are already implementing them this week! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment