Fiber Arts Friday

Busy, busy day. Tomorrow I am shearing my alpaca and I am running around the barn finishing last minute details. I am excited for shearing day. I will post more on shearing in another blog.

But for today...I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I have been working like a crazy person trying to get some jewelry done before the expo on Sunday.



The fiber beads on these earrings were dyed in grape kool aid and embellished with seed beads.



Made from alpaca/crystals.






This necklace is not finished. I have to add the ribbon. I really like the black alpaca beads.

Comments

  1. Ooh, I love that red and black one!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the red and black on is my favorite. Or maybe the earrings. Or the bracelet. I love the bracelet! Can you tell I love them all? :D

    Teresa
    http://teresasdesk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red and black is lovely. Such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the red and black! GORGEOUS! Shearing will be great and I will sort your fiber this next week. You are a rockstar and everything will be great. Ok...I'm writing from my hotel room after a pitcher of margaritas with @Knitwithsnot but...it really will be a great shear day. Thanks for posting. I know you've been super busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey How can I not post?? I love Fiber Arts Friday!!
    Thanks for all your help on sorting. I am going to blog that on Monday.
    Appreciate all the comments and encouragements. I hope next week to be more diligent about writing on everyone's post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment