The Yarn Hollow Open House


Today was the open house at The Yarn Hollow in Grandville. It was a lot of fun. And the company was great. Thanks Melissa, twirly curly bird. As you can see from the picture Heather has her arms full of beautiful rovings and yarn. I picked up a gorgeous bag of multicolored hand dyed fleece by the Yarn Hollow ( a.k.a Rita Petteys) and some wrist warmers from Winding Wool Creek Fiber Mill, LLC. I found a lot of my wonderful knitting friends from the Peaceful Knitters Group (check them out on Raverly) were already there and knitting away! But I promised Juliette and Cait not to post their photos. Maybe next time.
All in all it was great and if you haven't stopped by they are open until 5 pm today.

Comments

  1. I wanted to go but promised to stay home this weekend. Glad you had fun. I love Rita and all of her gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry you could not go. But it is good to stay home and hang out too. Need to do that sometimes as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment