My kid goats



I was searching through my photo files and I came across these adorable pics of my baby goats taken last summer. We have a Nigerian Dwarf goat that delivered in late spring of 2010. These two cute things ran all over the barn and caused havoc. They bothered the cats and the people. They would jump onto your lap and nibble your hair or actually eat it as they got older. Kid goats are hilarious to watch and are notoriously ornery. They were boys so we decided to sell them. I was lucky enough to find two little sisters who wanted to be in 4H. They purchased them and now they live happily up in the Coopersville area. I am anxiously waiting for our Nubian to deliver in March.I am looking forward to Spring and the sight of little animals exploring their new world. I will post the new photos of the babies when they arrive.

Comments

  1. And here I thought my kitten was a lot of trouble ... next time I get irritated with her, I'll think how much more rambunctious baby goats are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment