Fiber Arts Friday-My redesigned booth

A couple of weeks ago I attended the Fiber Expo in Ann Arbor. A few weeks before the show I redesigned my booth with antique props. I staged the booth in my husband's studio before I left but as all vendors know a 10 x 10 space at home is not a 10 x 10 space at a show! It was a bit cramped. I also forgot to change the portrait lens on my camera. Oops. I couldn't get a wide angle picture. I guess it wouldn't have mattered because the aisle was too small to get a good shot anyhow.

Notice the ironing board (got it at an antique store for $10!) and the ladder. Happily I did not have to paint either the ladder or the shutters as they were already weathered vintage green.





Head on over to Andrea's blog for more Fiber Arts Friday happenings!

Comments

  1. I love it, it looks like it had such a great vibe (and the ironing board is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always interested in how people display their wares. I love the vintage items. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Love the artistic touches. Makes it look inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Looks wonderful and inviting with those special wooden things and baskets! I'm always amazed the beauty of alpacas - they are just the most cute animals! You are so lucky to have them around you! What a lovely photo, where they are walking in line to the shelter.
    x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all. I like vintage with fiber. I like the mix of textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your booth looked great! I do agree that it was a bit crowded in that part of the exhibition hall. I think they should spread it out more and give everyone a larger space since they had hardly anyone in the 3rd building.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely displayed! I love fiber better when it's in something vintage or wooden, rather than just on shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a great booth and wonderful product in that booth. Glad we had a chance to visit a wee bit while at the show together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment