Fiber Arts Friday-Catching Up

As Friday rolls around I begin to wonder what I did all week with fiber. I frogged a project and started another one. It is too early to post photos as I am only on the second row.

Reflecting back over the week I think I was working on my Etsy store for a good part of it. I retook tons of photos and am slowly uploading yarn and roving. It is bit time consuming. I was messing around trying to get my focus right. I have a portrait lens on the camera and for some reason was having difficulty focussing and getting a clear perspective of the yarn. I think I have that all cleared up now. Yay!



Wednesday I went to the GR Yarnie Group and saw some friends. It was a lovely time. I did not knit at all! I jabbed the whole time. Imagine that??

And I finished the String Ray Shawl (aptly named by my son). It looks like a sting ray. I posted some photos of this one before. Cherry Hill Yarn in Charmed. Knit with a modified pattern. Very easy peasy. I love, love the color way. I could only get one skein so it is smaller than I would like.

I am posting a photo of my cat. I like to see other people's pets on FAF so I am posting one of TomTom the LGC (Livestock Guarding Cat). Only he is on break in this photo.



Thanks for visiting my blog. Hop on over to Wonder Why Gal's for more fiber fun.

Comments

  1. LGC!! LOL!!

    And the String Ray is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, TomTom needs his kitty breaks. Guarding the livestock is a tough job and not for every tom, dick and harry kitty.

    Good job on the shawl ... and its name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shawl and love that kitty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cat. Every farm needs a guard cat. Your shawl name is great and the photos of your yarn are too. I know what you mean about getting the right focus and color for the yarn....frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Voie de Vie LOL!
    @Wonder Yes...Every farm needs at least 15 LGCs! And the photographs have been really hindering my ability to post on Etsy. It is sort of ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty shawl, you're really diving into the knitting, love it and your LGC too, he's a handsome fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly can't decipher the expression on that cat's face ... boredom? Haughtiness? A bare acknowledgment of a human's presence?

    I love the string ray colors ... makes me long for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty colourway in your new shawl!
    ...and your cat is WONDERFUL...just full of personality and gorgeous, to boot!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment