WIP-DanDoh Scarf-Knitted Hug for Japan

This is actually not a WIP. It is completed. The pattern is DanDoh Scarf by Yumiko Alexander and was designed as a way for the artist to contect with her homeland after the tsunami in March of 2011. She wanted to create a pattern as a memorial to those who suffered from the tragedy. And a beautiful pattern it is. I used a soy blend from my stash and size 9 circular needles. I prefer circular so my work doesn't slide off and I find them easier to knit with. I have no idea what kind of yarn or the exact blend because I threw away the info one time when I was cleaning my office. It is beautiful and the variegation in the yarn really does this scarf justice.

Comments

  1. That yarn is beautiful. Post the FO! Or...are you waiting for Fiber Arts Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yarn, the F.O. must be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I agree about it being a great match yarn and pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment