My 200th Post & A Relaxing Nature Walk

I just realized as I was ready to post this blog that this is my 200th!!

Today was a wonderfully sunny and warm day. I spent part of it at the horse barn for my riding lesson and part in my own barn with all my animals. I am scrambling around trying to get some things cleaned up before the end of the week and the temperature drops again. Boo.

I took a short break to walk on the path that runs through our property. I had a few companions along the way.
The trail full of dead branches and needs to be cleaned up. But not today!! It was lovely to see the sun shine through the trees.

Alice and Chester followed me. Not seen in the photo are Jane and Philipe who ran to catch up with us.

A small creek meanders through the property. The cats and I walked across the big fallen tree.

Finally we spied a male deer skull and a few bones strewn about.

We headed back to the barn to finish working. The cats flopped on the barn floor exhausted and I got to keep on task!!

Comments

  1. Happy 200th post that's so awesome! It looks like a beautiful walk you and your posse took together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment