Ooops I just brought home a mess of Alpacas!!!


Well what can I say? I am totally addicted. I picked up 6 new alpacas. Their colors are so beautiful and their faces so sweet. I really must stop. I just couldn't help myself. I promise this is the last set I will bring home. Really. But see for yourself. What do you think? How could I resist??
She has not been registered yet. So I haven't named her.
I brought home Kesara- dark rose gray, Monet-light silver gray, Solana-light rose gray, the little baby-bay black, Kesara's mom, and IVF Red Hot Fiesta-more to come about him!

Comments

  1. Were they buy three, get two free? :-)

    Congratulations. I've never seen a silver alpaca before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No unfortunately they were not!! Silver is just a term for gray and black fibers. Although I do have a rose gray male that has fiber which looks very silver at the base and when it is spun up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment