WIP-It will all get done

My WIPs this week are many. I got so frustrated with my capelet that it now looks like this

I would get my mojo and then someone would ask "Where is my green sweater?" or "Is there anything to eat?" and it would mess up my flow. It isn't a complicated pattern. What it needs is QUIET. A difficult thing to do with anyone in the house. The first few rows were good and then I think I had more mistakes than not. So I pulled it out and started something else. I did not give up ..mind you. I just will wait until I am retired.

I started on some mitts instead. I got the pattern off of Lion Brand Free patterns. I am using Classic Alpaca in dark blue and heather purple. I better have more success with this one. I have finished 3 shawls and really am getting back into the knitting groove.

As for spinning:

An Indian Bling Yarn that I have never plied. It will be done!

And I have this striped alpaca in purple/rose gray I am still spinning.

Some pink alpaca I bought from Hamelink Farms. I am thinking to ply this with dark rose gray or dark fawn.

And I am working on this beauty....again...alpaca... Did you think it wasn't?

Comments

  1. Very lovely~! Excucse bad typing, cat is trying to monopolize keyboard....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about getting in the right frame of mind...and having peace and quiet. It will come. Love all of the projects on your bobbins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kittens!
    @Wonder you were right about the lace!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment