Fiber Market Monday Orange Smash




As spring rolls in so does my need for color. Instead of the monotone hues of winter I am pining for bright, fresh, bursting color. This orange smash 100% skein of alpaca is loaded with pizzaz. It reminds me of summer in full heat and the colorful cosmos springing up in my garden. At 110 yards it is perfect to knit up a thin scarf to wrap around your neck or some wrislets with a lace edge in a complementing color..yellow. Whatever ever the finished project, it is sure to be a smashing success! Check out my Etsy store for more information.

Comments

  1. I think I have a Tulip very close to that color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My icelandic poppies are that color ... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love icelandic poppies! I can never get them to grow. Any tips??

    I am a huge fan of bright orange.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment